• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

help i use to use cubecart

i was using cubecart till i realized that they suck. so now i just started using oscommerce and i backed up my cube cart database and now im having a hard time insert my customers info and my products. i can do it manually but right now i have 300 uhndred cust. and over 1000 products. any suggestions

well if your good with PHP you can install the old Cubecart databse on your server (differant from the OSC) and create a Script to Pull the data from cube cart and Insert it in to the OSC databse in the Proper format

depending on how close the database structure is that could be hard, or easy

if your not good with PHP you can contact someone to do it, there are millions of programers out there, some professionals, some just weekenders.. the cost would be set by how difficult the script would be to write

• 4 weeks later...

Any update on this?

I am currently using cubecart, but have had to do a lot of MODs myself. I am considering moving over to oscommerce at some stage if the transition is not too painful, and I can get the look I want.

Post back here, please.

ps. If you are stuck, I will probably end up writing the script myself, its just another barrier putting me off at the moment though.

• 4 months later...

Archived