• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

EXTRA INFO PAGES

Hey All.

Just installed Extra Pages on OSC and everything works, just not when i choose to open it in the administration. I get the following:

Parse error: parse error, unexpected '}' in E:\itshop.dk\admin\extra_info_pages.php on line 540

As far as i can see there are now of the alterations that are inflicting with this file, so is it an error with the file from Extra Pages itself and is there a fix for this?

I use the "osCommerce Online Merchant v2.2 Release Candidate 1" version.

read the error and correct it as it is extra bracket '}' in your code.

Please read this line: Do you want to find all the answers to your questions? click here. As for contribution database it's located here!

8 people out of 10 don't bother to read installation manuals. I can recommend: if you can't read the installation manual, don't bother to install any contribution yourself.

Before installing contribution or editing/updating/deleting any files, do the full backup, it will save to you & everyone here on the forum time to fix your issues.

Any issues with oscommerce, I am here to help you.

• 1 month later...
Hey All.

Just installed Extra Pages on OSC and everything works, just not when i choose to open it in the administration. I get the following:

Parse error: parse error, unexpected '}' in E:\itshop.dk\admin\extra_info_pages.php on line 540

As far as i can see there are now of the alterations that are inflicting with this file, so is it an error with the file from Extra Pages itself and is there a fix for this?

I use the "osCommerce Online Merchant v2.2 Release Candidate 1" version.

Hello Esjo,

I ran into the same error. Looking into the code i found the first <? of many....

When using <? instead of <?php short_open_tag should be ON in php.ini. This is propably not the case. Just replace all <? ino <?php and the code should work fine :blink:

Sheers

Hello Esjo,

I ran into the same error. Looking into the code i found the first <? of many....

When using <? instead of <?php short_open_tag should be ON in php.ini. This is propably not the case. Just replace all <? ino <?php and the code should work fine :blink:

Sheers

Yes, some of the older contributions will have this.

• 3 weeks later...

How do I change the font of this new box. Which class are the letters listed under in the css style sheet? Wouldn't it make sense if it were set to the rest of the fonts of the other boxes for am I not seeing something?

man of a reformed faith.

Archived