• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Google XML Sitemap

iscnitzan

Hello,

After installing this contrib to my site I get the following error when trying to create the maps

Warning: main(includes/languages/english/FILENAME_GOOGLE_SITEMAPS): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/freshnup/public_html/shop/sitemaps.index.php on line 33

Warning: main(includes/languages/english/FILENAME_GOOGLE_SITEMAPS): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/freshnup/public_html/shop/sitemaps.index.php on line 33

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'includes/languages/english/FILENAME_GOOGLE_SITEMAPS' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/freshnup/public_html/shop/sitemaps.index.php on line 33

I checked - all the files exist !!!

Can anyone think of what's going wrong? I'm lost.....

Hello,

After installing this contrib to my site I get the following error when trying to create the maps

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'includes/languages/english/FILENAME_GOOGLE_SITEMAPS' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/freshnup/public_html/shop/sitemaps.index.php on line 33

I checked - all the files exist !!!

Can anyone think of what's going wrong? I'm lost.....

Make sure you have both of these: (1 my be missing from the install directions?)

Add in /catalog/includes/filenames

// Google site maps
define('FILENAME_GOOGLE_SITEMAPS', 'sitemaps.index.php');
//Fine

and in /catalog/admin/includes/filenames

// Google XML Sitemap
define('FILENAME_GOOGLE_SITEMAP', 'googlesitemap.php');
// Fine

I think that may solve your problem.

--KJ

Edited by Top_Speed

define('PROJECTS', 'Something that goes on forever!');

Make sure you have both of these: (1 my be missing from the install directions?)

// Google site maps
define('FILENAME_GOOGLE_SITEMAPS', 'sitemaps.index.php');
//Fine

// Google XML Sitemap
// Fine

I think that may solve your problem.

--KJ

You are absolutely correct!

The instructions read

// Google site maps
define('FILENAME_GOOGLE_SITEMAPS', 'googlesitemap.php');
//Fine

// Google XML Sitemap
// Fine

Instead of what you indicated which actually works!

Many Thanks! :thumbsup:

I am getting this error when trying to run this from admin:

Warning: fopen(/home/virtual/site53/fst/var/www/html/sitemapproducts.xml): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/virtual/site53/fst/var/www/html/sitemap.class.php on line 592

ERROR: Google Product Sitemap Generation FAILED!

Warning: fopen(/home/virtual/site53/fst/var/www/html/sitemapcategories.xml): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/virtual/site53/fst/var/www/html/sitemap.class.php on line 592

ERROR: Google Category Sitemap Generation FAILED!

Warning: fopen(/home/virtual/site53/fst/var/www/html/sitemapindex.xml): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/virtual/site53/fst/var/www/html/sitemap.class.php on line 592

ERROR: Google Sitemap Index Generation FAILED!

I am getting this error when trying to run this from admin:

Warning: fopen(/home/virtual/site53/fst/var/www/html/sitemapproducts.xml): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/virtual/site53/fst/var/www/html/sitemap.class.php on line 592

ERROR: Google Product Sitemap Generation FAILED!

Warning: fopen(/home/virtual/site53/fst/var/www/html/sitemapcategories.xml): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/virtual/site53/fst/var/www/html/sitemap.class.php on line 592

ERROR: Google Category Sitemap Generation FAILED!

Warning: fopen(/home/virtual/site53/fst/var/www/html/sitemapindex.xml): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/virtual/site53/fst/var/www/html/sitemap.class.php on line 592

ERROR: Google Sitemap Index Generation FAILED!

Yap - this happen to me too.

What you need to do is create these files first, then execute the script.

Simply go to the folder where your site maps will be (where /www/html/ is) and make these 3 files (make them blank):

sitemapproducts.xml

sitemapcategories.xml

sitemapindex.xml

Then - just run the script again.

It should work.

I have added this contribution and now all of a sudden my Authorize.net does not work. This is the only change I have made to my website in the last 24 hours and now I can not accept cc. This is very weird and very bad.

Do these files change any kind of configs on the backend that would cause this???

I have added this contribution and now all of a sudden my Authorize.net does not work. This is the only change I have made to my website in the last 24 hours and now I can not accept cc. This is very weird and very bad.

Do these files change any kind of configs on the backend that would cause this???

It was a weird server timing issue that just happened to happen right after I installed this. Everything is back to working.

Yap - this happen to me too.

What you need to do is create these files first, then execute the script.

Simply go to the folder where your site maps will be (where /www/html/ is) and make these 3 files (make them blank):

sitemapproducts.xml

sitemapcategories.xml

sitemapindex.xml

Then - just run the script again.

It should work.

Make sure the file permission is set to 777 on all three files so they can be writen to. I just found that out. Thanks for the mod.