• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Credit Class and Gift Voucher 5.14 Question

I just installed it and all went well, but I seem to get an error from my application.top file.

When I put this line of code at the bottom...

require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'add_ccgvdc_application_top.php'); // ICW CREDIT CLASS Gift Voucher Addittion

My entire site vanishes...

I am sure it's something silly, but wondering if any of you have experienced this before.

Thanks.

I just installed it and all went well, but I seem to get an error from my application.top file.

When I put this line of code at the bottom...

require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'add_ccgvdc_application_top.php'); // ICW CREDIT CLASS Gift Voucher Addittion

My entire site vanishes...

I am sure it's something silly, but wondering if any of you have experienced this before.

Thanks.

I have the same problem. I checked the error logs for the server and found the problem. Haven't found the solution as of yet but at least I'm getting errors in the logs...

hedge

I have the same problem. I checked the error logs for the server and found the problem. Haven't found the solution as of yet but at least I'm getting errors in the logs...

hedge

I don't have access to the error log on the server I am on. Can you post a sample of what the error is?

Thanks.

I don't have access to the error log on the server I am on. Can you post a sample of what the error is?

Thanks.

here is what I'm getting:

[client xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx] PHP Fatal error: Cannot redeclare create_coupon_code() (previously declared in .../httpdocs/oscommerce-2.2ms2-051113/catalog/admin/includes/functions/general.php:18) in .../httpdocs/oscommerce-2.2ms2-051113/catalog/admin/includes/add_ccgvdc_application_top.php on line 25

[Wed Dec 14 13:18:10 2005] [error] [client xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx] File does not exist: .../oscommerce/httpdocs/favicon.ico

I'm using a Fedora server so your paths may be different but these are the files that I'm having problems with.

I'm thinking that there is a version problem with the CCGV patch and the oSC install that I'm using.

hope this helps

hedge

here is what I'm getting:

[client xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx] PHP Fatal error: Cannot redeclare create_coupon_code() (previously declared in .../httpdocs/oscommerce-2.2ms2-051113/catalog/admin/includes/functions/general.php:18) in .../httpdocs/oscommerce-2.2ms2-051113/catalog/admin/includes/add_ccgvdc_application_top.php on line 25

[Wed Dec 14 13:18:10 2005] [error] [client xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx] File does not exist: .../oscommerce/httpdocs/favicon.ico

I'm using a Fedora server so your paths may be different but these are the files that I'm having problems with.

I'm thinking that there is a version problem with the CCGV patch and the oSC install that I'm using.

hope this helps

hedge

Open general.php and remove the ccgv code from it, this should sort your problems

Prior to seeing your post I did exactly that. The site now loads, now for some testing...:)

Thanks for the reply,

hedge

Ok aside from the errors that I had prior to getting the site load, I know have some errors trying to load the admin console.

This one has some teeth too. When loading the admin console I get this msg to the browser:

1062 - Duplicate entry '0' for key 1

insert into coupon_gv_customer (customer_id, amount) values ('', '')

My error logs show an error in the database.php file on line 107.

106 function tep_db_num_rows($db_query) {

107 return mysql_num_rows($db_query);

108 }

Anyone have a clue what it wrong here with this code??

tia

hedge

Edited by hedge

Ok aside from the errors that I had prior to getting the site load, I know have some errors trying to load the admin console.

This one has some teeth too. When loading the admin console I get this msg to the browser:

1062 - Duplicate entry '0' for key 1

insert into coupon_gv_customer (customer_id, amount) values ('', '')

My error logs show an error in the database.php file on line 107.

106 function tep_db_num_rows($db_query) {

107 return mysql_num_rows($db_query);

108 }

Anyone have a clue what it wrong here with this code??

tia

hedge

I have been working on this problem for a week. I have reinstalled and reinstalled and tweaked to the point that my eyes are crossing.

The whole thing is fux0red. I'm restoring from backup until somebody writes some code that works.

*disgusted*

I have been working on this problem for a week. I have reinstalled and reinstalled and tweaked to the point that my eyes are crossing.

The whole thing is fux0red. I'm restoring from backup until somebody writes some code that works.

*disgusted*

Ugh, I forgot to list my errors. Well, after the disappearing site problem... I cleaned the entire directory and reinstalled fresh out of the package (then went through and added the extra lines as given in the instructions). The final outcome was:

"Fatal error: Cannot redeclare create_coupon_code() (previously delcared in /home/ ... /catalog/includes/functions/general.php:17) in /hoome/ ... /catalog/includes/add_ccgvdc_application_top.php on line 36"

The Admin console gives me this message from the "configure" area:

"Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_call_function() in /home/dreaming/www/coyoteas/catalog/admin/configuration.php on line 88"

*sigh*

Ugh, I forgot to list my errors. Well, after the disappearing site problem... I cleaned the entire directory and reinstalled fresh out of the package (then went through and added the extra lines as given in the instructions). The final outcome was:

"Fatal error: Cannot redeclare create_coupon_code() (previously delcared in /home/ ... /catalog/includes/functions/general.php:17) in /hoome/ ... /catalog/includes/add_ccgvdc_application_top.php on line 36"

The Admin console gives me this message from the "configure" area:

"Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_call_function() in /home/dreaming/www/coyoteas/catalog/admin/configuration.php on line 88"

*sigh*

Dreamingates,

It appears to me that the duplicate code in the general.php should be commented out. All of my errors up to the the one that I posted last were solved by commenting out the duplicate code in the general.php.

hope that helps

hedge