Small Image Width 20

Small Image Height 40

Heading Image Width

Heading Image Height 30

Subcategory Image Width

Subcategory Image Height 80

Calculate Image Size true

Image Required true

Heading and subcategory seems to work fine, but if i change small image width to 0 or <blank> the images are shown in their original sizes. Since my images are of different sizes, that is not a good idea.

Can anyone tell me what went wrong?

Timo Jensen

I have been struggling with images.

They only show in forced mode.

These are my settings in admin->images:

Small Image Width 20 

Small Image Height 40 

Heading Image Width   

Heading Image Height 30 

Subcategory Image Width   

Subcategory Image Height 80 

Calculate Image Size true 

Image Required true

Heading and subcategory seems to work fine, but if i change small image width to 0 or <blank> the images are shown in their original sizes. Since my images are of different sizes, that is not a good idea.

Can anyone tell me what went wrong?

I put my Small Image width to about 90 and leave small image height blank when I had different sized images.

You may try that if you like.

Andrew

I put my Small Image width to about 90 and leave small image height blank when I had different sized images.

You may try that if you like.

Andrew

That does not work for me.

My images have different heights, and that messes up my pages. Image claculation does not seem to work....

Maybe reinstall...

Timo Jensen

That does not work for me.

My images have different heights, and that messes up my pages. Image claculation does not seem to work....

Maybe reinstall...

If your images have different sizes they aren't going to look the same no matter how you set it. The closest you can get to looking passable without a contribution is by using settings like I told you. (As far as I know)

Good luck

Andrew

If your images have different sizes they aren't going to look the same no matter how you set it. The closest you can get  to looking passable without a contribution is  by using settings like I told you. (As far as I know)

Good luck

Andrew

It worked before i moved location.

I've made it together with a colleague, and his images are right. His page is http://www.hstrading.dk and we use the same pictures.

Timo Jensen

It worked before i moved location.

I've made it together with a colleague, and his images are right. His page is http://www.hstrading.dk and we use the same pictures.

I have a similar issue - prior to reinstalling oscommerce and messing with SSL I had the height of each image specified and the width left blank which scaled my thumbnails. Now I use the same settings and they are ignored showing the full size images.

Very strange

If I find the solution I will post it.

• 3 weeks later...
I have a similar issue - prior to reinstalling oscommerce and messing with SSL I had the height of each image specified and the width left blank which scaled my thumbnails.  Now I use the same settings and they are ignored showing the full size images.

Very strange

If I find the solution I will post it.

Did you change ISP, or are your running on the same server? With the exact same settings?

Meanwhile, i wil ltry to set it up at hom eagain, instead of an ISP, to see if it works at home.

Timo Jensen

Archived