• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[Contribution] Discount Coupon Codes

kgt

Hi Guys, Please help.. I have installed this contribution and went to login to my admin and getting this.. I am so confused!

Warning: require(includes/database_tables.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/fhlinux007/f/flo******.co.uk/user/htdocs/catalog/admin/includes/application_top.php on line 49

Warning: require(includes/database_tables.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/fhlinux007/f/flo******.co.uk/user/htdocs/catalog/admin/includes/application_top.php on line 49

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'includes/database_tables.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear-php5') in /home/fhlinux007/f/flo******.co.uk/user/htdocs/catalog/admin/includes/application_top.php on line 49

Please help! :(

Installed and seems to be working great.

Problem is if I enter say 10% off shipping at the checkout_confirmation.php

shipping is shown to be $9.00 and discount shows -$0.90

however, the $0.90 is not taken off from the total?

Hi,

I'm having a problem with shipping using this add-on. It doesn't return to the shipping page if the coupon reduces the total below the free shipping threshold. It is also not applying any coupon using a shipping discount type. Anyone have these problems? Could they be related?

Thanks!

Hello,

Sorry my english (I'm spanish, I use a automatic translator, sorry)

I want to exclude all products least 3 of them.

But If I exclude all products and click "save" does not record ... and stay on the same screen excluded products back to the window not excluded.

If I add a little and the recording is going well ... until a number of products, which does the same as what I said, just add 349 products excluded.

Any idea, please?

Hello, I'm getting the same issue with customers exclusion.... Does anyone know what the problem is ?

after searching I saw no one else with this issue.

with this contributions mod in my orders.php file (instruction to edit line 244) I get a DOUBLE price on the item in the cart.

I.E. them item has a sell price of 50 in the order section it shows 100. the shopping cart on the right hand side still shows 50 though.

any one know what change i need to make to that bit of code to stop the doubling?

this also happens whether the coupon contrib is active or not.

Edited by internetautomart

after searching I saw no one else with this issue.

with this contributions mod in my orders.php file (instruction to edit line 244) I get a DOUBLE price on the item in the cart.

I.E. them item has a sell price of 50 in the order section it shows 100. the shopping cart on the right hand side still shows 50 though.

any one know what change i need to make to that bit of code to stop the doubling?

this also happens whether the coupon contrib is active or not.

I found the fix on the contrib page.

where the instructions said replace on line 244 use this code instead:

//kgt - discount coupons
if( is_object( $this->coupon ) ) {
$applied_discount = 0;
$discount = $this->coupon->calculate_discount( $this->products[$index], $valid_products_count );
if( $discount['applied_discount'] > 0 ) $valid_products_count++;
$shown_price = $this->coupon->calculate_shown_price( $discount, $this->products[$index] );
$this->info['subtotal'] += $shown_price['shown_price'];
$shown_price = $shown_price['actual_shown_price'];
} else {
$shown_price = $currencies->calculate_price($this->products[$index]['final_price'], $this->products[$index]['tax'], $this->products[$index]['qty']);
$this->info['subtotal'] += $shown_price;
}
/**************
$shown_price = tep_add_tax($this->products[$index]['final_price'], $this->products[$index]['tax']) * $this->products[$index]['qty'];
$this->info['subtotal'] += $shown_price;
**************/
//end kgt - discount coupons

this was on osc 2.2 rc2a

works fine now

Hello everybody,

I tryed to install "vouchers-discount add" few times already and with different types("Discount code", "Discount coupon codes"). I tryed install manually and last time -auto with "Autoinstaller 2.14 for Diacount coupon codes 3.32" and always I get the same problems:

1. I can't modify catalog/checkout_payment.php , because I haven't got this line:

<tr>

<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="2" class="infoBox">

<tr class="infoBoxContents">

<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<tr>

<td><?php echo tep_draw_textarea_field('comments', 'soft', '60', '5'); ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '100%', '10'); ?></td>

</tr>

2.After installation (manual or auto), when I browse my website I can see just line:

Parse error:syntax error,unexpected T_STRING in /home/user/public_html/includes/database_tables.php on line 64

Please help me to fix it.

Many thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Hi:

I recently installed this contribution and its great. I found i had to manually add the code and I found the 2 corrections (involving order.php and the two periods missing). When I log into the oscomm admin section I get the header and the nav bar on the left but no pages display in the center and the nav bar doesnt expand. I fear something may be wrong with my manual addition. Has anyone seen this?

Hi!

for shipping I only use the flat and when you order over an amount of 50 € the shipping is free.

when I use the discount coupon it says (calculation shipping error = shipping costs have changed)

and it adds the flat to the order although it is an order ov3er 50 €.

where do I have to make which corrections?

Please answer fast. It's urgent.

THX so much in advance

This is set in the updates to catalog/checkout_payment.php page.

Obviously not.

This is not working for too many people and no answers.

Pretty much a worthless coupon module at this point and I will be moving on to something better... thanks for nada.

spam is not allowed

Hi there

I am using this module "Discount Coupon Codes" and also "Quantity Discount" (ot_qty_discount). I have both of these working fine and operating as they should to get correct order total..

My problem is that in the Quantity Discount module I have it set to be Disabled if a coupon code is used however this does not get disabled when someone uses a correct coupon and both the coupon discount and quantity discount appear.

I am also using the one page checkout module.

Does anyone know how to get the Quantity Discount module to disable if a coupon is entered correctly?

Thanks in advance for the replies. :rolleyes:

Tim

Edited by tjs55

I have a question regarding this contribution. Forgive me if this question was already answered, but after doing a browse through first dozen of 151 pages on this topic...plus unsuccessful searches, I thought I would see if anyone here knows about this bug.

Recent version of this contribution downloaded and installed few months ago. Just discovered by accident that when using FIXED AMOUNT: 10.00 that it is not taking $10.00 off total of order, but rather taking $10 off every SINGLE item in the order. Tried this out myself few times with same results. Can anyone assist me on this? Not sure if this is a setting or known bug or what, but obviously an issue.

Sincerely,

Bruce

19 contributions submitted

I installed this module and I started to work with it. This is a very useful module. But when I tried to use Category Exclusions, in my checkout-confirmation page, discount was disable. And discount wasn't calculated... How can I solve this problem? (I tried to buy something from not excluded category.)(Sorry for my bad English.)

Thanks...

hello

i have a problem with the contrib

the following was done

upload new files

change existing files

the problem:

the line is not shown on the checkout_confirmation page

03.jpg

value in admin:

01.jpg

value in phpmyadmin:

02.jpg

i also tried to upload original order_total and checkout_confirmation.php

but it was also not shown...

i hope that anyone can help me

kind regards

Hi,

I just installed a Coupon Discount and when a customer uses the discount coupon, I can not change the status order in my admin panel for this order. However, when a customer places his order without coupon, the status order works.

How to fix this trouble?

Thanks

Hi,

I just installed a Coupon Discount and when a customer uses the discount coupon, I can not change the status order in my admin panel for this order and he miss order total. However, when a customer places his order without coupon, the status order works.

How to fix this trouble?

Without discount coupon:

OCS1.jpg

With discount coupon:

OCS2.jpg

Thanks

Hi KG Thorson.

First of all, thank you for this great contribution. It is exactly what I needed. :)

I have run into a little problem though. And I haven't been able to find the problem myself. I hope you can help me. It's the same problem some other people here seem to have.

When i enter correct coupon code but not for that category (i mean i have given exclusion on that category from admin panel) it redirects to login page even though i am already loged in.

Can you guide me for this?

Your help will be appreciated.

Dipan

I installed Discount Coupon Code and it was working a bit, then I went into the admin modules>order total to do some additional configuration, and now I can't edit the add-on for discount codes.

I get the INSTALL button, first of all it is already installed, and even if I try to do it again, it doesn't install.

If I click on the > at the end of the add-on text, I do get the information if I wanted to activate the add-on, but even when I click update, I still never get the window on the right which allowed me to configure and edit the actual discount codes.

Any help?

I installed Discount Coupon Code and it was working a bit, then I went into the admin modules>order total to do some additional configuration, and now I can't edit the add-on for discount codes.

I get the INSTALL button, first of all it is already installed, and even if I try to do it again, it doesn't install.

If I click on the > at the end of the add-on text, I do get the information if I wanted to activate the add-on, but even when I click update, I still never get the window on the right which allowed me to configure and edit the actual discount codes.

Any help?

Never Mind, at least when I go into the Catalog>Discount Codes it shows up so that I can create the coupons.