The TNS Interactive - Global eCommerce Report 2002
Now in its third year, the TNS Interactive - Global eCommerce Report 2002 has been made publicly available, which is a syndicated marketing information study designed specifically to assess the current impact of the Internet, and in particular ecommerce, in 37 key countries globally.
29th June 2002
Key Facts about the Global eCommerce Report 2002 include:
- 37 countries covered across the world.
- Covers internet penetration, ecommerce penetration, products purchased online, reasons for not purchasing products online, and ecommerce spend.
- 3 years worth of trend data for most countries.
- In each country, identical questions were placed on a nationally representative survey during the early part of 2002.
- Across these 37 countries, 42,000 people were interviewed. All country results have been weighted to be representative of the survey population.
For more information regarding the Global eCommerce Report 2002, visit:
The report, available as a Microsoft PowerPoint presentation, can be downloaded for free at:
A free Microsoft PowerPoint presentation viewer can be downloaded at: