osCommerce Online Merchant v3.0.2
6th August 2011 by Harald Ponce de Leon
We are proud to announce osCommerce Online Merchant v3.0.2! This is a minor release that focuses on bug fixes, framework improvements, and introduction of new Applications.
New in this release:
- New Admin Applications:
- Verify Session IDs - if requested Session ID does not exist, create and use a new Session ID.
- Only call for Administration Dashboard Shortcut Notifications when shortcuts exist.
- Support sub-domain URLs for Sites.
- ErrorHandler messages now formated in UTF-8.
- Allow configuration parameters to be retrieved by their key.
- New Administration Dashboard Customers module.
- New jQuery Plugins:
- Buttonset Tabs - UI widget
- BlockUI - to use on modal forms
- SafetyNet - to warn when leaving a form with unsaved modifications.
- Image Selector - to show images to choose from.
- Update jQuery to 1.6.1
- Update jQuery UI to 1.8.13
- Replace Admin ErrorLog delete page with a modal dialog.
- Update DataTable to support draggable rows.
- New public/upload directory where files and images can be manually copied to.
- New Upload class supports PUT and POST file uploads.
- After a CoreUpdate update package has been applied, refresh the administrator's session access list to show new Applications.
- Allow CoreUpdate to run code after an update package has been applied (incl. SQL queries).
- Show CoreUpdate logs.
- Also seek new Applications and Languages in the Custom directory.
- Remove case-sensitivity when filtering extensions in DirectoryListing.
- Allow PDO_MySQL to connect to sockets.
- Lock the Setup Site after a new installation has been performed.
v3.0.2 is available as a full download package, an automatic upgrade through CoreUpdate, and as a manual v3.0.1 to v3.0.2 upgrade package.
Existing v3.0.1 users can upgrade to v3.0.2 through CoreUpdate via the Administration Dashboard -> Applications -> Tools -> Core Update application. The update package may take up to 6 hours to become available.
The download packages for v3.0.2 are available at:
The releases notes for v3.0.2 is available at: